- Moon, Mars, or Asteroids, Which is the Best Destination for Solar System Development?
- Buzz Aldrin’s Mission to Mars, A Book Review
- The Lunar Orbiter Image Recovery Project, Original Data For Science Posterity
- Lunar Orbiter Image Recovery Project Crowdfunding….
- Space Abhors a Policy Vacuum; Part II, Expanding the Vision, Developing a Consensus
denniswingo on Moon, Mars, or Asteroids, Whic… Hubert Davis on Moon, Mars, or Asteroids, Whic… denniswingo on Moon, Mars, or Asteroids, Whic… Haym Benaroya on Moon, Mars, or Asteroids, Whic… denniswingo on Moon, Mars, or Asteroids, Whic…
Monthly Archives: August 2012
To Nuke or Not to Nuke the Moon, That is the Multi-Billion Dollar Question Energy is the lifeblood of civilization. This is true on Earth as well as for of our outward move into the solar system. Wherever we go, … Continue reading
Tonight I went to the web page for the National Research Council’s committee on the strategic direction of NASA. Here is the website, I invite everyone to go there and voice your own opinion. http://sites.nationalacademies.org/DEPS/ASEB/DEPS_067029?ssSourceSiteId=SSB I am annoyed at some … Continue reading